Kids' Shoe Size Chart
Our easy-to-use foot sizing guide makes finding your child’s size easy. Simply print this sheet on 8 ½ x 11 paper and follow the directions below:
Tips for Measuring:
- Your child should be barefoot.
- Position their heel firmly on the heel line.
- Press toes flat against base of sizer.
- See the line that the longest toe touches for shoe size.
- Measure both feet, since one foot may be larger than the other.
- Purchase the size that fits the largest foot.
Please note, this is a general guide. Sizes may vary by brand.