Follow the tips below to successfully learn how to clean a leather purse.
- Empty all contents of your purse.
- Fill a small spray bottle with distilled water and mild detergent or baby wash.
- Shake the spray bottle until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Spray the mixture onto a microfiber cloth or soft sponge.
- Wipe the mixture onto the leather in the direction of the grain for best results.
- Use a clean, dry cloth to soak up any moisture left behind.
- For ink stains, soak a cotton ball in isopropyl alcohol and gently rub the stain.