Oakley Gascan OO9014 60mm Rectangle Wrap Sunglasses
COLOR: Matte Black Gray
These sporty Oakley sunglasses offer precise optical alignment and a comfortable fit. From the Gascan eyewear collection, these shades will quickly become your go-to accessory.
- Frame material: standard plastic
- Frame color: black
- Lens material: polycarbonate with High Definition Optics
- Lens color: gray
- Durability: Plutonite lenses resistant to high-mass & high-velocity impact; O-Matter frame resistant to stress
- Eye protection: UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light
- Case: hard with microfiber cleaning cloth
- Warranty: manufacturer's 2-year limited
- For warranty information please click here
- Model number: OO9014
- Eye/bridge/temple measurements: 60mm/15mm/128mm
- Silhouette: rectangle wrap
A GUIDE TO OAKLEY LENS TINTS
Oakley Black Iridium
Ideal for bright sun, this HDPolarized lens balances light transmission to help you maintain color recognition.
Oakley G30 Iridium
Essential for top-notch golfers, G30 Iridium lenses optimize visual detail to help you read the greens by seeing how the grain is cut, and boost depth perception so you can spot subtle variations in the slope to read the break. See exactly where the fairway ends and the rough begins, and track your ball against the sky with this tinted lens.
Uses: water environments
This all-purpose lens was designed to enhance visual contrast and depth perception to help you spot things on the water and beneath the surface, including potential hazards. Excelling in bright sunlight, this polarized lens reduces eye fatigue to keep you focused and relaxed.
Oakley VR28 Black Iridium
Uses: trail running and mountain biking
Optimized for medium to low light conditions, Black Iridium lenses maximize clarity and depth perception by increasing contrast between subtle shades of brown, green and red in trail environments. Spot every safety-compromising variation and find your best line to conquer dirt, rock, sand and soil with this specially-engineered lens.
Oakley OO Red Iridium
Uses: road cycling and running
Cut glare from flat paths and pavement and spot loose gravel and sand, small cracks, potholes and even slick areas that can be danger zones with this polarized lens.