Thames & Kosmos Robotics Smart Machines Engineering Kit
This Thames & Kosmos Robotics Smart Machines Engineering Kit gives kids a simple, fun, and customizable introduction to robotics that lets them build eight motorized machines controlled by programs and an ultrasound sensor.
- Kids code the programs using an easy, visual programming app on a tablet or smartphone, which connects to the robot models via a wireless Bluetooth connection
- Using the app interface, you can program the robots you build to behave based on the feedback coming from an ultrasound sensor
- Construct 8 robots, including a bipedal droid
- Ultrasonic sensor enables the robots to react to its surroundings
- Requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android
- iOS devices must support Bluetooth 4.0 & must be running iOS 8.0 or later (such as iPad 3 or later, iPad mini, iPhone 4S or later & iPod touch 5 or later)
- Android devices must support Bluetooth 4.0 & must be running Android 4.4 or later
- Bipedal Droid, 12"H x 7"W x 5"L
- Spy Bot, 9.5"H x 6"W x 6"L
- Beetle, 6"H x 8"W x 11"L
- The Crocodile, 7"H x 6"W x 13"L
- Tiltrotor Aircraft, 8"H x 14"W x 13"L
- Robo Dog, 9"H x 7"W x 9"L
- Robotosaurus, 13"H x 6"W x 9"L
- Catapult, 10"H x 7"W x 7"L
- Age: 8 years & up
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model number: 620375
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.