This CEL Robox high-definition 3D printer is the best of both worlds, offering a high-quality exterior finish with fast print times.
- Motion axes are coupled to a single sheet metal part, reducing the need for calibration and ensures your Robox is perfect for printing straight out of the box
- Injection molded parts with sheet metal components produce a very rigid structure while allowing for a stylish product
- Bowden tube extruder keeps the weight of the printing head to a minimum, allowing for faster extrusion and speeds without affecting print quality
- Custom-designed printer motors provide high theoretical accuracy and allow for super-fine layer height
- Heated build platform maintains 50¡C ambient temperature in the build chamber, which maintains part accuracy and print quality by preventing uneven cooling
- Dual pinch wheel extrusion system allows for consistent and reliable printing with excellent resolution and control
- Loop feedback system monitors the motion of filament, giving it the ability to instantly recognize issues and pause or resume when the issue is resolved
- Needle-valve system closes nozzles at the point of extrusion, removing all stringing and blobs from the part for amazing surface finish
- 3D printer
- Reel of filament
- Automaker software
- USB stick
- USB cable
- 25"H x 19"W x 25"D
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Compatible with Windows (7 / 8), Mac OS x (10.6 x64 / 10.7+), Ubuntu Linux (12.04+)
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- For information about the modified return policy, please click here
- Model no. RBX1
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.