PUR 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
This innovative 4-in-1 moisturizer from PUR Cosmetics infuses the skin with powerful hydrators and proven correctives.
- Vegan friendly
- Moisturizer, primer, foundation and SPF 20 all in one
- Sodium hyaluronate and Ceretin Complex feature a one-of-a-kind ingredient engineered to radically renew the skin without irritation.
- Tinted Moisturizer Shade Selection Guide:
- Light: works best with Porcelain and Light 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation
- Medium: works best with Blush Medium and Golden Medium 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation
- Tan: works best with Light Tan and Tan 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation
- Dark: works best with Medium Dark, Golden Dark, Deep and Deeper 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation
HOW TO USE
- Smooth a small amount onto clean skin and blend for desired coverage. May also be worn under the 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup (not included) for an added radiant glow.
- Use it alone for a one-step, ultra-natural complexion or as a hydrating, broad-spectrum base for mineral makeup application.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Anthemis Nobilis Leaf Extract, Aqua, Boron Nitride, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide AP, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dextrin Palmitate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Lysine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Palmitic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Phytantriol, Potassium Chloride, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zinc Chloride. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).