Bedding Buying Guide
Choose an option below to learn how to pick the right bedding essentials.
How to Sleep Better
Track your sleep with an activity tracker.
- Counts significant movements as being awake, like rolling around
- Sleep quality—completely at rest, restless state, awake
- Sleep efficiency—the amount of time spent in a restless sleep and awake, in comparison to your time spent sleeping
- Most sleep trackers automatically log this data without turning it “On” or “Off.”
- Update or adjust sleep goals
Dehumidifiers, humidifiers & air purifiers
Maintain the humidity and air quality in your room.
- Allergen triggers, such as dust mites, mold and mildew, thrive in humid environments
- Dehumidifiers reduce humidity levels, can help reduce odors, and help reduce skin and respiratory irritation
- Puts moisture back into dry air
- Dry air can sap moisture from skin (drying, flaking, dullness), dry out your sinuses, help reduce cold and flu symptoms
- Airborne viruses can’t move through the air as easily in higher humidity
Air purifier / sanitizer
- Cleans the air by filtering particles and dust
- A UV feature kills bacteria and viruses via UV light rays
- Carbon filters help absorb and reduce odors
- Especially beneficial to allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as children and those with other respiratory issues
Reduce light and noise with blackout curtains.
Ranging from room darkening to blackout, these curtains can offer several sleep benefits and reduce heating/cooling costs in your home. Blackout curtains have the ability to reduce outside noise, maximize privacy and eliminate outdoor light from disrupting your sleep cycle.
Sleep Therapy Machines
Fall asleep easier and stay asleep with a sound machine.
A quiet room enhances sleep time and sleep quality
- White noise reduces the contrast between background noises and disruptive noises, helping relax, soothe and de-stress
- Mask distractions so you fall asleep faster and have a better chance to stay asleep undisturbed